Cabinet doors can decay fast, which also affects not only the look but also the materials attached to them. Due to this change, they affect the look of your kitchen as well. Do you wish to give your kitchen a new look by replacing your cabinet doors but do not know how to do it?
Here are some of the effective ways to give your kitchen a new look by simply replacing the cabinet doors:
Apply New Paint. If you want to give your kitchen a new look, replace its cabinet door’s color. Most of the time we spend more by replacing kitchen doors, but the alternative way and to save money is by re-painting it. Choose from various types of colors that suit your kitchen style, then apply your chosen finish.
Replace your Cabinet Door with Different Styles. There are different styles of kitchen cabinet doors available to choose from that will make your kitchen cabinets look new. Replace your cabinet doors and apply a new style. Here are some styles popular for kitchen cabinet doors:
- Raised Panel Forms. This has been by far one of the most popular styles of cabinet doors. It offers the most detail in profile that offers a versatile look that compliment both traditional and transitional style.
- Recessed Panned Doors. This style is a sleeker and cleaner profile that both works well with traditional and contemporary style. This style will give a vast change to the look of your kitchen.
- Slab Doors. If you want to save money, slab type doors are the one to choose. Slab type doors do not have a face frame and are directly attached to the cabinet side, making them suitable for contemporary and modern styles.
- Mullion Frame Doors. This style has a vertical or horizontal bars that divide the open-door frame into sections and each panel is routed to use glass panel or wood depending on your choice. This type of style is a decorative accent for a kitchen, which is suitable for a traditional style.
- Open Frame Doors. This type of door is similar to mullion but only has one open panel that is routed to use tempered or safe glass. Open frame doors can be used as a decorative accent for cabinet doors which is suitable for modern style.
Replacing your kitchen cabinet doors will enable you to enhance the look of your kitchen. You can choose from painting or replacing it with a new style for a greater look. The design may vary depending on your personal taste and what suitable for your kitchen style.